The ABLE Act- Learn more on how this can fit in your financial planning for your loved one with special needs. Watch our webinar on the Illinois ABLE Act here.
Support to help you evolve:
For families with special needs children and adults, planning for the future can be overwhelming.
We help families plan a safe, fulfilling life for their loved ones with special needs or who are aging. The mission of Protected Tomorrows® is to enhance the lives of individuals with disabilities.
- Legal Considerations
- Government Benefits & Programs
- Transition Planning
- Residential Options
- Employment Opportunities
- Recreational Choices
- Funding Options
- Family Communication
- Retirement Planning For Special Needs Families
- U.S. Special-needs Families Face Complex Retirement Planning
- Tried-and-True Steps to Serving a Growing Client Base
- 5 Ways to Plan a Secure Future for Your Child with Special Needs
- Strategies For Families With Special Needs
- Planning for Families With Special Needs
- Tips for the Future Care of Disabled Family Members
- Special Needs Kids Need Special Financial Planning
- Protecting Tomorrow Means Planning Today For Children With Special Needs
- Advisers to Start Recommending ABLE Plans to Clients
- Parenting Special Needs Magazine – Protected Tomorrows: Start By Planning Today
- Investors Business Daily – Advisers Must Be Proactive With Age-Impaired Clients
- Accounting Today – Program Helps Financial Pros Advise Families with Disabled Members
- The American College – Retirement Dreams Rearranged – 10 Keys to Providing Sound Retirement Plan Advice to Clients with Special Needs
- Financial Advisor Magazine – The Case For Special Needs
- American Banker – Her Credo: Help, but First Do No Harm
- Exceptional Parent Magazine – Ten “Ah-Ha” Special Needs Planning Tips
- Investment News– A Special Need for Financial Advice
- Scotsman Guide – Financing for individuals and families with special needs may require special care
- WATCH NOW! “ABLE Act: EnABLE Savings for Life
Mary Anne hosts this webinar with other guest speakers explaining the ABLE Act.